Hello everyone, here’s a PAN010 update. We (@atrodack primarily) spent today trying to calibrate the current sensors (CS) on the power board.
- We calibrated the Mount CS using a range of resistances (10, 13, 15, 18, 100, no load / infinity). We got the following data for the Mount CS:
- Looking quite linear fit here!
- Alex spent a lot of iterations getting here, good job Alex!
- We also tried to calibrate the fan CS (resistances: 13, 18, 100, no load / infinity):
- We’re seeing that the fan CS is only rated for 0.12A
- We noticed that for the fan CS, we couldn’t get the 5V range sensitivity. We got somewhere around 0.8V sensitivity.
- We dialed the range in for the pots and we noticed a small difference between the no load and 100 ohm load.
We didn’t get to the camera CS today.
We have not calibrated the main line CS.
- Does it affect the calibration on the other CS’s?
- Does this CS correspond to the other 2 (NUC, WS) outputs?
- When we measured the ribbon output, it’s always 2.8V
- Happened also on the spare pre-built board Olivier sent us
Any suggestions and comments are welcome! We’re not quite sure we understand what’s going on with the CS’s…